Hello gorgeous!! Thank you for visiting my website today. I just made 3 holiday themed recipes that were really delicious. You can find the video of these recipes here:
Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites
- 1 cup pitted dates
- Warm water
- ½ cup raw pecan halves (or pecan pieces)
- 1- 1½ scoop vanilla shakeology
- ⅓ cup canned pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes , reserve small amount for garnish
- 1 tsp . pure hazelnut extract (or pure maple extract)
- 1 tsp . pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp . pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- Place dates in a medium bowl; cover with water. Let soak for 10 minutes. Drain. Set aside.
- Place pecans in food processor; pulse until finely ground.
- Add dates, pumpkin, coconut, extract, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and salt; pulse until well mixed. Place in a medium bowl. Refrigerate, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Slowly add shakeology as you knead by hand until you can roll into balls.
- Using clean hands, roll into tablespoon-sized balls; roll in reserved coconut (if desired).
- Store, refrigerated, in airtight container.
Nutrition: (1 Ball)
Calories: 122, Protein: 1, Carbs: 17g, Fat: 6g
21 Day Fix Containers: 1 Purple, ½ Blue
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats gluten-free
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves
- 1¼ cups pitted dates packed
- 2-4 tsp maple syrup (I needed it to make it stick together)
- Place almond flour, oats, Shakeology, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves in a food processor; pulse until mixture is the consistency of flour.
- Add half of dates; pulse until well blended.
- Add remaining dates; pulse until mixture forms a uniform dough. *This was way too dry at this point*
- Add maple syrup until the dough forms!
- Shape dough into 12 walnut-sized balls; place in airtight container.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition: (1 Ball)
Calories: 87, Protein: 3g, Carbs: 17g, Fat: 2g
21 Day Fix Containers: 1 Yellow
- ⅔ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup all-natural smooth almond butter
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup chopped raw pecans
- 1½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1½ scoops Vanilla Shakeology
- ⅓ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with plastic wrap (or aluminum foil). Set aside.
- Combine oats and coconut in food processor; pulse for 20 seconds.
- Add almond butter and honey; pulse until blended.
- Combine almond butter mixture, pecans, pumpkin pie spice, Shakeology, and cranberries in a large bowl; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
- Lightly press oat mixture into pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until set.
- Cut into twelve bars (approx. 2½ x 2-inches).
Nutrition: (1 Bar)
Calories: 169, Protein: 5g, Carbs: 16g, Fat: 10g
21 Day Fix Containers: 1 Yellow, ½ Orange, 1 tsp.